Preferred Digital Marketing Agency for full Advertising Solutions

A Digital Marketing Agency in Mumbai India, that value our customers and take special care of their needs.

We at Fortune Digital India, generate maximum traffic of your targeted audiences via amplifying 1 on 1 connections and drive incredible sales through the combinations of digital marketing strategies, tools, and techniques.  We are preferred digital marketing agency in Mumbai, India, for creative, dynamic and fulfilling the complex digital marketing task for our clients, across the boundaries.

We provide one-stop digital marketing solution with full eportfolio of digital marketing. As a complete Digital Marketing agency in Mumbai, India, Fortune Digital India will provide highly integrated digital marketing strategies that help to our client's success, with all kind of demands, in a cost effective way. We offers a complete entourage of services for customized digital marketing solutions. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per click, website design, social media marketing and  Google analytics and email marketing services.

Expertise in Simplified Digital Advertising

SEO. Website Designing. Google Analytics. PPC. Social Media Marketing

Social Media Marketing

Expand your brand reach to millions via social sites like Twitter ( 241 million active users ), LinkedIn ( 300 million users ), Facebook ( active users are 1+ billion), Google + (540 million active users) and much more. 

Google Adwords (PPC Ads)

Estimated annual spending on Pay Per Click Services in 2014 was approx. $2.2 billion. Drive 90 % more direct traffic on your business website by PPC ads. Get 50 % more clicks on the website compared to average ads.

Search Engine Optimization

93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. Organic visits have 30% more lead close rate.  50 % of visitors ignore the paid ads altogether. Get the fastest result with SEO and 80% more organic traffic with super fast SEO services.

Website Designing 

Responsive website matters the most. 75% of users make judgments about the company's credibility based on their web design. 85% of customers searches the web before making a purchase decision. 95% of user's first impressions are design-related. 

 

Leads Generation 

1000's of leads which are under the sea. There are tons of ways to hook them to catch potential clients. Quality leads & sales excellence give growth in revenue. 100 % sales success is simply a call for every single quality lead. Lead generation often uses digital channels for best results. 

 

Email Marketing 

80% of marketers are concerned about reducing spam, which is the primary requirement of companies to select email service provider. We use A/B testing to improve ROI and top email marketing software. We have tricks to land emails in inbox instead of spam folder  & setting up auto responders.

 

Facebook Advert 

Facebook advertising have a big impact on sales & conversions.  75% of internet connected users uses social networks to grow the business. It is the strategy towards the least investment in advertising campaigns, low CPC and maximizes the revenue. Fan page's Engagement matters than cheap Likes.

 

Online Adverts

Includes Display advertising such as banner ads, Rich Media Ads, Pop-ups and Pop under ads. We assist in tracking & measuring ROI of online ads. Online Advertising overtakes TV in 2016.  We provide advertising platforms with high CTR, lowest bidding rates and a strong call to action.

 

 

Explore Endless Opportunities and Expand Your Small Business Across The Globe

8 out of 10 Large & Small businesses turn unsuccessful because of their failed Digital Marketing Approach!

Highlighted Addons Digital Marketing Services

Let's Get Viral. Retarget & Analyse

Google Analytics

 

 

 

Fortune Digital India has  expertise for tracking the traffic source over & above the Google Analytics. Know your visitor's geo, behaviour,  engagement level, page session, bounce rate etc of your website.

Branding & Re-targeting

Best Online Brand visibility includes website optimization via keywords strategy, publishing keyword rich blogs and sharing it socially. We create interest, maintain and reward it. 

Content Marketing

 

70% of B2B marketers plan to spend more on content marketing,which is one the top growing field. This strategy produces 3 times MORE leads per dollar and costs 31% less.

Viral Video Marketing

 

Branding of company and products by viral marketing. 93% of marketers uses viral videos for online marketing, sales and communications.