Are you deciding where, how & when to advertise your business online? Facebook Advertising is the best available option. Facebook is one of the most popular websites on the Internet. With approximately 1.28 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the 2nd-most visited website on the Internet. All those eyeballs mean plenty of exposure for your ads.
There are so many successful ways to promote the business online. Google AdWords definitely offers prominent, effective and profitable search ad campaigns. However, many businesses neglect to consider the value of other advertising channels. Step forward Facebook advertising.
Facebook advertising is a platform that allows businesses to increase their brand awareness and sales through enhance targeting, different platforms while having creative flexibility
In this post, Facebook advertising tips 2017, I want to give you few good reasons why the majority of businesses extremely need the advertising on Facebook and how to do it.
- Increase customer loyalty through a Facebook fan page
- Offer special promotions through your Facebook fan page
- Facebook ads are more flexible than Google AdWords
- Online Ads within the Budget
- A/B testing capabilities
- Choose between CPC and CPM pay structures
- Reach your mobile audience in a laser targeted manner
- Facebook Insights – To see the Ads performance
- Improve video reach and views depending your budget
- Enhanced audience targeting
Major Features of Facebook Advertising Tips 2017 and Ads Placement
Boost Post Option: It is an easy way to just get the post in front of more eyes but you really need to take the time to learn how to use this. By boost post option your targeting is limited to your fans and their friends which may not be the target that you want.
Ads Manager: Using the full featured Ad Manager you can test the images you use in your posts and test the text that you use in your post to get the best combination of photo and text that will get you, new clients. You also have more options for targeting people who see your ad. You can limit it to people who are in your specific city and zip code.
You also have more options for targeting people who see your ad. You can limit it to people who are in your specific city and zip code.
Add Tracking Code: There is also a way to add a piece of tracking code to your website to track visitors to your site so then you can actually create an ad that targets the people who have visited your website already. Here are the steps to take in Facebook Ad Manager
- Go to your ads manager and click Audiences on the left side of the screen.
- Click Create Audience on the top right side of the screen.
- SelectCustom Audience From Your website
- Copy the code the appears and follow the on-screen instructions to paste it in your website code.
- Let the code track your visitors for a while to get data. You can be using boost post options or creating link posts to try to get people to your website directly.
- You can then create an ad using this data directly on Facebook in the ad Manager under the section that says : Audience >Browse for audience> Select your Custom Audience.
Email list of your clients can also be uploaded directly into Facebook Ad Manager and target clients who are on Facebook.
Power Editor: IIt’san another Facebook Ad manager, but much more complex and tough. It is only usable through Google Chrome Browser through this link: www.facebook.com/powereditor It is really complex and takes a lot to learn so start with the boost post options and work your way up.
In summary, I would like to say advertising on Facebook is most effect and really an amazing way of online business promotions, within a fairly affordable price. For more information on getting the most out of Facebook and its powerful advertising platform, please do not hesitate to leave a comment or
For more information on getting the most out of Facebook and its powerful advertising platform, please do not hesitate to leave a comment or get in touch. You can also find out more about our Social Media Advertising Services here.