Plugins are tools which provide extra functionality to your website. To install WordPress plugin is the most important thing every beginner needs to learn. Plugins allow you to add new functions & features to WordPress such as contact form, images, fonts flexibility, add a gallery, slideshow, shopping options, payment gateways etc.
To make your website awesome in terms of functionality and aesthetically, there are thousands of free and paid plugins available for WordPress. In this blog i am explaining you the step by step guide, of the most easiest way to install a WordPress plugin.
Method 1: Install WordPress Plugin by Searching new plugin
Most easiest way of installing a WordPress plugin is to use the plugin search. The only downside of this option is that a plugin must be in the WordPress plugin directory which is limited to only free Plugins.
Follow the steps : Go to your WordPress admin area>>> click on Plugins >>» Add New.
- Enter the Plugin name in the search box, as per the functionality you are looking for.
- Select the one you want to install
- Click Install Now
- WordPress will now download and install the plugin for you
- Activate the plugin
Method 2 : Install WordPress Plugin using the WordPress Admin Plugin Upload
To install the paid Plugins, WordPress has the Upload method to install such plugins.
- Download the plugin from the source (which will be a zip file).
- Go to WordPress admin area and
- visit Plugins » Add New page.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button
- Install it.
- Click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
Visit My Website: www.fortunedigitalindia.com | Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org